This week Jim tries to change up the segments and it doesn’t go so well so we end up spending most of the show answering emails. Can autistes serve in the armed forces? What’s a good engagement ring budget? Are you driving a homo car? These answers and more!
RSS FEED: https://podcast.fatherland.biz/rss
Questions for the Mannerbund can be sent directly to us by emailing:
The Mannerbund: EP Bradan O’Fahey, Ryan Friend-or-Foe of the Show: Ken Intern: Borzoi
- We can’t be your Internet Dad.
- Religion and dads playing video games
- Dressing smart: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/06/article-2717322-2049BD1000000578-308_634x791.jpg
- Car talk
- русский язык
- The ILQ (The In-Laws Question)
- Shacking up, BAH, cheating
- Drunk in-laws
- Miscarriage update: https://www.mend.org/
Break: Jelly Roll Morton – “Fingerbreaker”
- Sean attempts to defend the Fiero
- Autism in the military
- THREE MONTHS SALARY, GOY
- More military recruitment talk
- Put the cap back on! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- Hitler the Tooth Fairy
- Getting the nails did
- The sinister pink block conspiracy of Montessori
- Was sledding down the hill part of your plan?
- Down and out in Weimerica